- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Instant Term Life Quotes
You may have noticed there’s a big difference between collector car insurance policies and regular use policies, including cost.
Classic car insurance or collector car insurance can save you a significant amount of money and increase your coverage because traditional auto insurance carriers are geared towards insuring a larger volume of vehicles. They simply don’t know how to treat your specialty or collector car.
Classic cars are usually considered antique vehicles (15 – 20 years old or older). Collector cars can also include:
- Exotic autos new and old
- Muscle cars
- Sports cars of all ages
- Rare or desirable
We understand what collector car owners want and need to protect their investment.
Burns Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on collector / classic car insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.